Agility is the attribute For a list of heroes sorted by attributes, see Table of hero attributes. Attributes Old Abilities Attributes are the main statistics of all heroes that independently determine most scaling statistics. These that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During gets:
- 0.14 (1/7) Armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor
- 1 Attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack
Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of per agility point.
To gain exactly 1 armor, 7 agility points are required.
Because Agility heroes are the only class of heroes to gain both damage and attack speed as their primary attribute increases, they tend to have the highest physical damage output as the game progresses. This makes them scale very well with offensive items. They tend to have limited disabling capabilities or nukes; almost all their abilities augment their physical capabilities or serve as positioning or escape mechanisms. This tends to make them much more vulnerable and weak in the early game when strong offensive disables and nukes dictate the flow of kills, but also means that, with good items under their belts, they will be the ones delivering the greatest amount of damage in the late game, while also being dealt the least amount of physical damage as a result of their high armor. Agility heroes have a roughly even split between being melee or being ranged, and fit primarily into carry and ganker roles.
At the moment, there are 36 Agility Heroes implemented in Dota 2.
Below is a table of all Heroes with Agility as their primary attribute. The growth columns indicate by how much the base values will increase for each level of the hero.
- +500 AGILITY PASSIVE BUILD Ability Draft Dota 2 (❗️❗️❗️ Subcribe:ht)
- Bash + Agility Steal + Illusions [Imba Passives] One Button Combo | Dota 2 Ability Draft (Submit your clip / Manda tu vi)
|Item||Value||Item cost||Cost per value point|
|Band of Elvenskin||6||450||75|
|Blade of Alacrity||10||1000||100|
|Diffusal Blade 1||25||3150||126|
|Diffusal Blade 2||35||3850||110|
|Drum of Endurance||3||1640||546.67|
|Eye of Skadi||25||5775||231|
|Helm of the Dominator||2||2025||1012.5|
|Poor Man`s Shield||6||500||83.33|
|Power Treads (Agility)||10||1350||135|
|Ring of Aquila||9||985||109.44|
|Rod of Atos||6||3080||513.33|
|Sange and Yasha||16||3900||243.75|
|Scythe of Vyse||10||5700||570|
|Slippers of Agility||3||150||50|
|Urn of Shadows||2||875||437.5|
|Veil of Discord||6||2240||373.33|
|Values may include portions from actives or auras.|
Of the three attributes, each hero specializes in one. This is called the Primary Attribute and it determines their attack damage. Each point in the primary attribute increases attack damage by one. Usually a hero`s primary attribute will grow faster than the other two attributes. Every hero gains a constant amount of Strength, Agility, and Intelligence per level unique to their hero.
Strength increases maximum health and health regeneration.
Each point of Strength:
- Increases Hit Points by 20
- Increases Hit Point Regeneration by 0.03 (every 33 points = 1 hp regen)
- Increases the damage of Strength heroes by 1
Agility increases armor and attack speed.
Each point of Agility:
- Increases Attack Speed by 1
- Increases Armor by 0.14 (every 7 points = 1 armor)
- Increases the damage of Agility heroes by 1
Intelligence increases maximum mana, mana regeneration and spell damage.
Each point of Intelligence:
- Increases Mana Points by 12
- Increases Mana Point Regeneration by 0.04 (every 25 points = 1 mana regen)
- Increases the damage of Intelligence heroes by 1
- Increases spell damage by 0.0625% (every 16 points = 1%)