- The Temple of Anubis was the first map developed for Overwatch.
- During development, the first iteration of the map featured a harbor in the area right outside the sandcrawler.
Temple of Anubis is an Assault Assault, sometimes referred to as Two Point Capture, is a Game Mode in which the attacking and defending teams must attempt to take or defend capture points across the map. Defenders always have the same map in Overwatch See the game. For the titular organization, see Overwatch (group). Overwatch Developer Blizzard Entertainment Team 4 1] Publisher Blizzard Entertainment Release date May 24, 2016 Platforms Xbox One, Playstation 4, Windowsis a separate viewing area on a computer display screen in a system that allows multiple viewing areas as part of a graphical user interface Overwatch .
- Overwatch Temple Of Anubis Guide | Map Mastery Series (In this Map Guide I explain ev)
- Overwatch Music - (03) Temple of Anubis (Music from Overwatch - Collect)
- This section is a stub section. You can help by adding any available information to this section.
Nestled among the ancient ruins of the Giza Plateau on the outskirts of Cairo, the Temple of Anubis is one of many new excavations in the area. While most believe that the site is of interest for archaelogical reasons, it also hides the entrance to a research facility that extends deep beneath the earth. The facility is alleged to house an artificial intelligence, but the whole truth is known only to a select few. Not even the agents of Helix Security International Helix Security International Type Private security contractor Standing Active Helix Security International, otherwise referred to as Helix Security Systems 1] or Helix Securities 2] is a private security firm. 3] Contents 1 Background 2 Known who guard the facility know what they`re protecting.
At control point A, after you pass the entrance, you can turn right to a staircase. This leads you to a balcony above the control point.
At control point A, you can go to the short ledge as Bastion and be a turret there because that is the only way in. On control point B, you can sit on the objective and wait for enemies.
|March 8, 2016 Patch|